Talent Youth Association (TaYA) in partnership with Amref Health Africa implements Kefeta in Addis Abeba and Debrebirhan city. Kefeta envisions Ethiopian youths who are game changers: empowered to advance their own economic, civic, and social development; resilient in the face of shocks; actively promoting development within their communities and contributing to the country’s peace and prosperity.
Kefeta will strengthen the youth ecosystem in Ethiopia with integrated, multi-sectoral, youth-centered programming aligned with the Positive Youth Development (PYD) approach.
- Lead quality implementation of Kefeta’s technical and operational deliverables in the cluster cities.
- Work closely with the Cluster lead assigned by Amref Health Africa in ensuring quality technical and operational implementation of the program including availing timely updates and reports;
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relations and collaboration with the regional/city level stakeholders;
- Represents Kefeta at regional and local level fora and platforms as appropriate;
- Lead cluster level planning and performance reviews as per Kefeta’s planning and monitoring cycle.
- BA degree in development studies or related field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and drafting skills for effective reporting
- Excellent team working skills
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility
- Fluency in Amharic and English required
- Ability to think creatively and use initiative to develop new tools and processes
How to apply
Qualified persons with the required skills are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter as a single document i.e., with the cover letter being on the first page and the CV starting on the second page, detailing three work related referees and contacts to HR@tayaeth.org and received on or before 5.00PM on 10th November 2021.
Please mention the Title of Position you apply for in the subject of your email.
Please note that TaYA reserves the right to shortlist on ongoing basis. Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TaYA will at no stage of recruitment process request candidate to make payments of any kind. Further, TaYA has not retained any agent in connection with recruitment.
TaYA is committed to protecting beneficiaries within our programmes from exploitation and abuse and any kind of misconduct. TaYA has specific policies, including Safeguarding and Child Protection, which outlines the expected behavior and the responsibility of all staff, beneficiaries, consultants, and other stakeholders and has zero tolerance towards misconducts. Any candidate offered a job with TaYA will be expected to sign TaYA’s organizational Policies and Code of Conduct as an annex to their contract of employment and agree to conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of these documents.
TaYA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.